Virtual Group Discussion Registration
During these discussions, participants will be asked to share their thoughts on the accessibility barriers they have experienced in accessing services with the CRA. To prepare, participants will be provided with discussion questions and background information two days in advance of the meeting. If you have any questions or concerns, you can also email the project team at CRAconsultationARC@rmdelaney.com or call the project team at 1 (866) 217-7176.
- Platform used: Zoom
- Session length: Two hours
Recognizing the value of your lived experience and expertise, a $200 honourarium will be provided for two-hour group discussions, and a $100 honorarium will be provided for one-hour individual interviews.
To provide you with an honourarium, we will be collecting your name and email. This information will not be shared with anyone outside of Delaney and Associates, and this data will be destroyed once honourarium payment has been confirmed.
We request that you attend either a group consultation session or an individual interview; individuals will not be paid more than once for their participation.
Attend a virtual group discussion in English:
- May 2, 2022 | 3:00PM PST (6:00PM EST)
- May 3, 2022 | 9:00AM PST (12:00PM EST)
- May 4, 2022 | 12:00 PM PST (3:00PM EST)
- May 10, 2022 | 6:30 PM PST (9:30PM EST)
- May 11, 2022 | 2:30 PM PST (5:30PM EST)
- May 12, 2022 | 6:00 AM PST (9:00AM EST)
- May 16, 2022 | 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST)
- May 19, 2022 | 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST)
- May 24, 2022 | 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST)
- May 25, 2022 | 3:00 PM PST (6:00 PM EST)
- May 26, 2022 | 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST)
- May 31, 2022 | 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST) – Session Full
Attend a virtual group discussion in French:
- 5 mai 2022 | 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST)
- 9 mai 2022 | 3:30 PM PST (6:30 PM EST)
- 17 mai 2022 | 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST)
- 18 mai 2022 | 2:30 PM PST (5:30 PM EST)
- 25 mai 2022 | 9:30 AM PST (12:30 PM EST)
Email our consultation team
Delaney is an experienced engagement and communications firm that specializes in planning, implementing, reporting, and evaluating engagement processes. We believe in developing engagement processes that ensure those who are impacted by or interested in a project have influence in the results. We have been contracted to plan, implement, and report on this engagement process, on behalf of the CRA. If you would like to confirm that this engagement process is legitimate, please contact the Canada Revenue Agency.